My Sewing Blog



    This is a blog dedicated to sharing all the types of projects that I have done as well as showing walk-through's of my projects, etc.


     I am truly passionate about everything that I create.  More than anything, I love being able to be home with my daughter as she grows and being the owner of my own sewing company allows me the opportunity to create unique things and be home with my Daughter!  Help me get the word out about my adorable products and maybe the beautiful things that I have created will fill someone else's life with love and joy as they have for me in creating them!  I couldn't do this wihtout all of your love and support so "Thank You" so very much for helping me to continue to be able to do what I love!


When buying from an Artist/Maker, you are buying more than just an object or piece of art.  you are buying hundreds of hours of failures and experimentation.  You are buying days, weeks, and months of frustration and moments of pure JOY.  You aren't just buying a "thing", you are buying a piece of a heart, part of a soul, a moment of someone's life.  Most importantly, you are buying the Artist more time to do something that they are passionate about!


I strive to provide the best in product quality, prices, and customer service!  Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in having a unique custom item created for yourself or someone that you care about!

Comments

Popular Posts